Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Sad news to report

Hello visitors. I am Scott, Amy's husband.  I've finally gotten up the energy to start going thru Amy's emails and noticed some recent posts to this blog.  I am sorry to report to everyone that Amy died on May 28, 2014 after 2 1/2 months of hospitalization.  I am sorry I haven't passed on this news sooner.  Amy's funeral depleted our savings and with her gone, my income has been reduced almost 50%.  To honor Amy's wishes, I am trying to raise funds to keep the cats we have rescued with me since I have to move.  As such I've established a Go Fund Me page and would appreciate it if you would visit and pass the word along.  Thank you to everyone who talked with Amy about her disability and shared their stories with her. 

1 comment:

Anna said...

I am so sorry for your loss. I was so glad to meet Amy through blogging, and I am so sad to hear this news. She will be missed.